Neverwinter Forest cause you dry my tears
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe watched the exchange, but not with eyes that were prying and desperate to know what was going on between them. Though she was, of course--she wondered what all the children, who now may as well be adults, thought of her... thought of them. But this was not just her life; it was theirs she had encroached on, in a way, wasn't it? Although everything was brilliant now, she had still hurt innocents in this. Though was it really her? Had Bazi wanted to work things out, and truly worked on it... wouldn't she have? If Scimitar saw a future still with the woman, wouldn't he have stayed? There were relationships in the world that would not always last--differences became much too much to work around or over, and that was okay. Life was imperfect. But life had a way of working things out. Who knew? Perhaps Bazi had found another suitor!

Allure soon departed their company, and she watched her go. When she was out of sight, Scimitar spoke, and she fret. She was not blameless in this anger. A large part of her wanted to apologize, but Eshe was stubborn in that she was not sorry here -- simply sorry that someone had been hurt, not for what had transpired. Eshe loved Scimitar, loved him more than words could express. It will take some time, she imagined aloud, I am sure she wishes to see you with... She did not want to say the name, if only because she did not want to inflict pain of the negative memories to her mate... opening wounds was not her strong suit. But she is your daughter, and she will see you are happy. I think that is the most important thing... I think then she might understand.... she might forgive you then???? Eshe looked to him then, tilting her head. Allure is as beautiful as she is smart! We just need to be... patient... it is still new to her,
Messages In This Thread
cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 03, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - May 03, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - May 18, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - May 19, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 27, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - June 07, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - June 08, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - June 14, 2016, 05:38 AM