Snowforest Taiga I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
She's in the area between SS and Felltree Marsh and moving southwest, but sticking closer to SS. Because everyone needs a nice walk when they're a couple of days away from popping.
Potential recruitment thread, or anyone that maybe wants to mess with/poke fun at a very pregnant and highly irritated Sen. ^^ Anyone's welcome, really.

The day in which she'd finally be rid of the parasites growing within her womb was nearing, she could feel it. They'd started moving far more frequently, their tiny bodies pushing at her sides and bladder at all hours of both the day and the night. She despised them, she truly did, and even more so now that Depp had gone missing. Where the male had gone, she did not know, but deemed his actions to be highly irresponsible—but also beneficial. Without his presence within the territory, there was no chance that he'd be able to stop her from offing the coming brood, thereby allowing her to carry on with her life as if nothing had ever happened. There would be no little reminders running around to tell her of a time in which she'd been most foolish, nor would she be confined to a den for however long nursing the pipsqueaks. Freedom was in her future, she just needed to wait it out for a few more days.

For awhile Sen had stayed within her pack's claim, taking walks through the territory and munching on whatever she could find. She'd been content with doing so, up until moments ago in which she'd been woken from a nap by a sudden urge to leave. She'd worried at first that the time had come, but was relieved to discover that everything still felt normal. Well, as normal as it could be, that is. Afterwards, the serpent had attempted to slip back into a light sleep, but soon found that she was unable to do so. There was an anxious feeling that had settled itself into the pit of her stomach, having caused her to start pacing rather than sleeping. It'd been for a while that she'd remained there, moving back and forth, before she'd started wandering through the territory. Without realizing where she was going, the woman had been drawn towards the borders, and then over them and into the land beyond.

Sen did not stop there, either. She could recall the order she'd given to her subordinate, having demanded that he stay within the territory, but she didn't quite care at that point. She was the leader, and so she'd do whatever the hell she wanted. Thus, it was in the direction of the marsh that she'd started heading in, only to veer to the side and begin walking the length of the open land between her home and the murky territory. There was no set destination within her mind, though, for she knew not what the reasoning even was for her body having suddenly wished for an escape. What she did know, however, was that the beings within were just as "awake" as she was, making themselves known with every step taken.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Sen - May 16, 2016, 01:50 AM