Sleeping Dragon act i scene iv
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Private 
@Thuringwethil - i thought we could just start it out here
The supply for herbs was practically nonexistent inside of the dragon pack. Gluska had been expecting at least something to work with, but had found that they were truly in need of services that he could provide. While it offered him something to do, it was tasking. He had not even had the chance to know those within his pack before he was planning an excursion to the seaside in attempts to get water-based plants. If even one of the other members of Sleeping Dragon had found themselves in need, their odds would have been slim. The coywolf male was prepared – as he had stated for the dark female who had granted him entrance – to trek where it was necessary to find what he needed. Once he could obtain a small stock, his job would grow easier.

Slender legs carried the male in the direction of the borders, although as he neared them, he wondered how difficult it would be to travel to where he intended. If he could get nearer to the shoreline as opposed to the mountain where their pack presided, he would be able to gather what he needed in a few short trips and return with them in hand. But he was not aware of the Dragon’s relations to the other packs or if there was a need to keep out of sight. He assumed he would be learning swiftly if that were the case.
Messages In This Thread
act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - June 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM