Barrow Fields Now you look at me like a stranger
115 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Zephyr Maverick sorry if that's spelled wrong. Maybe @Rana?

The fields set the bastard Vledfest on edge, her hackles standing up from the eerie feeling of being stalked through the mounds of the rolling fields. Heldi pushed aside her wariness, nose low and mouth open as she tracked. 

The scents were familiar, only vaguely so. It made sense for the members of her pack had disbanded so long ago, surely their scents would be different now after a year. Heldi couldn't be sure but she believed the scents belonged to Zephyr and Rana. 

She was cautious as she neared the pack's land, stopping a few miles off. The food had been hard going within The Southron regions as of late, the Vledfest had been surviving in this land almost solely on rodents and fish. The bastard wanted no issue from the nearby packs of The South, not wanting to bother them when they lacked for food. 

Heldi decided against howling for the members, not wanting to attract attention from the pack Zephyr and Rana were no doubt in. Instead she decided to wait and see if these wolves were even from Shadowfax before acting. 

The brown female lay down to rest, stretching her head out on her paws and closing her amber eyes. Heldi hoped these wolves were Shadowfax members after all. Heldi was weary of travel, wanting to find her friends at last.
Messages In This Thread
Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 03:29 PM