Cedar Sweep fall to the knees of the siren
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
The slender she-wolf wove silently through the trees to the riverbank. Her paws were cracked, bleeding from her journey through the mountains. The harch rock and scrub was alien to her, her paws used to the lush valleys and forests of the north. She though about making some sort of poltice- however she was lacking in knowledge of the plants in this area, and beside, had no knowledge of how to do so. She instead longed for the cool currents of the river to numb the pain in her paws, and eagerly made her way toward the sound. 

The sunset painted the world in beautiful colours- her own pale green orbs sparkled in the sun's glow as she looked up for a moment. The scent of another wolf caught her off guard, and she stood still for a moment. Male, and an adult. Perhaps he could tell her about these lands. She adopted an amiable stance and made her way toward him, fur in slight disaray and head lowered in an unthreatening way. She stepped up to the river a couple of meters away, letting the current swirl around her paws. Her fur tinged a slight orange with the sunset, she nodded in greeting. "Hello. Isn't it a beautiful sunset?" She paused for a moment. "My name's Althaia. I don't mean you any harm, sir. I was just wondering if you could tell me a little about this place" she said earnestly.
Messages In This Thread
fall to the knees of the siren - by Arturo - May 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Arturo - May 28, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Arturo - June 12, 2016, 05:50 AM