Cedar Sweep fall to the knees of the siren
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
“Mhm,” Arturo drew when the word “locust” left her lips in a question. Upon his arrival into the Teekon Wilds the ground had been littered with carcasses. Of those who had keeled over, or perhaps those that had gorged themselves and those that could no longer keep up with the swarm. These days they were far and few in-between, no doubt scavenged by those desperate enough to lower themselves to eating insects (not something the Fearghal would do, mind) and birds. At least, for a while, the birds did not have to worry about starving death unlike the rest of them. Lucky bastards. They could eat like kings and he — a king of his own rights — had to settle for scraps and scrawny little beasts that were just as hungry (if not worse) than he was. At least it would take care of their population and also be some kind of small mercy towards them. “Ugly little devils is what they are,” Arturo murmured. “but yes, they look like grasshoppers though bigger.”

“I've been here for over a month,” Arturo spoke with heavy contemplation mentally attempting to map the time line from what he had to work off of, an errant flick of his tail given as he thought it out. “A few days before I came to these Wilds, I'd wager. A few tiny swarms remained when I first arrived here,” But luckily they had quickly dissipated and left the Wilds to it's ruinous state. “So almost two months, maybe,” He drew fixating her back within his fiery orange-red gaze which had lifted as he'd done his quick mental calculations. “Why do you ask?” Arturo inquired without bothering to stifle his curiosity towards her own.

She answered his question and after a few more moments of idle conversation they parted ways and Arturo resumed his exploration of the territory content in his solitude.
this hasn't been replied to in almost a month so I went ahead and edited in a conclusion and archived it.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
fall to the knees of the siren - by Arturo - May 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Arturo - May 28, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: fall to the knees of the siren - by Arturo - June 12, 2016, 05:50 AM