Blackfeather Woods silence & I
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Private 
@Damien Set after Damien meets Malice?

To her suprise, the Brotherhood ranks had increased in the midst of the hunger. She had been sure that their current situation was a every man for themselves kind of thing, but yet it drew them closer. With more bodies came the greater opportunity to catch prey. However, she did not entirely place her trust in the new found hope. Experiances had proven trusting too soon always seemed to screw her over. But, she was better than she should have been. Potema had returned, and even though they did not know eachother too well, they had a healer once more ans for that she was thankful the female had returned home. Though, she was also suprised when Damien's scent seemed to pick up among the dark forest. For a while he had seemed to fade from them, and sometimes his presence was hardly detectable at all although she knew he wouldn't have left without saying something first. Perhaps it was Malice's place in their ranks that aroused his interest. Well, she would not be the one to defend the pregnant female from Damien's anger. Burke had to know that the tempermental prodigal son of Blackfeather Woods would never stand for Malice having a place among them. Nemesis did not find joy out of this, only the 'I told you so' feeling that she had been right. Or, so she assumed. 

When she traced his scent all the way across the territory, she loped with a satisfactory stance. She did not believe they were frenemies anymore, and if anything she would support Damien if he ever wanted to challenge someone for a certian something. She could not hate him, she found they were too much alike deep down for her to dislike him like she did Malice. The Brotherhood prince belonged with them, unlike some who came and went and who just didn't fit in. "Damien," She adressed him. She did not know how he felt about her, but she didn't care too much. One day he would inherit the pack and assuming she was still alive, would support him next. 

"Do you know?"

Her tone turned sour, the look of displeasure prominent in her facial features. It seemed to instincively happen when thinking of the black haired "bitch", intentional or not. Perhaps it wasn't so professional of her, but her feelings were supported by reason. Malice had taken over everything in her life except her family which could not be snatched by her grabby paws. While she could have let it go, the fact the female had to work for nothing to be where she was, handed a spot in their ranks without question while other's worked for it, bugged her to no end. It was not fair in any way, but she dared not say it to Burke. She had never question his judgement ever, but Malice had her wondering: was he so wise as she strongly believed?
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
silence & I - by Nemesis - May 22, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 23, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 23, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 23, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 24, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 24, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 25, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 25, 2016, 02:34 PM