Sunbeam Lair I don't know where she is, but I brought fish!
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Private 
Backdated to the moment after THIS thread. @Squirrel @Asterr @Noctura if you want :) small pp for Squirrel going with Jolon to Asterr, though if you're not okay with that, please say so!

Fish in his mouth and Squirrel by his side, life went well for the emotionally conflicted brute with a passion for protecting his home and a heart for the souls on these mountains. He hadn't seen Ezimette in a while, nor had he seen Noctura after he was bathed in blood. Well, he had seen the other male when they were shit on by the locusts, but that didn't count. He wanted to forget it ever happened, though every look upon this land reminded him of the terrible event. It was saddening to see, as if the mountains had became even more cold and stone-like. It was like his heart before Ezi had wiped it clean with even the slightest brush of her silky white fur.

And there they went, a cream and a black, side by side on their way to their tribe leader, the one and only dragoness, the true queen of this part of the mountain, Asterr. At first, Jolon had felt pulled toward her by some magnetic field, but all had changed when he had met Ezimette. Not to say that Asterr wasn't equally as beautiful and wonderful, but he knew his place was besides the sister of the lithe squirrel. 

Soon they reached the place the scent of Asterr was the strongest, and there Jolon stopped. He felt the need to knock on a door before he could come into Asterr's personal space, and so he did, in his own way. Asterr? He called out, voice slightly muffled by the fish he was carrying for the two of them. It wasn't much, but it was given with love and respect, and the idea alone that the brute would go out of his to share his meal was surely something.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where she is, but I brought fish! - by Jolon - May 23, 2016, 10:15 AM