Blackfeather Woods lay your hands on me while i'm bleeding dry
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Life since the swarm stripped the lands of green passed in a strange haze and he lost track of time within. He struggled, and this was working to pressure him away from the mountain range -- almost to the point of wondering he if he could find greenery again if only he kept trekking in some randomly selected direction. The loner had no way of knowing how extensive the damage was, though, so he reasoned that perhaps it was better to converse his energy and focus on scraping by on the tiniest of morsels until luck improved.

But on his better days, he remembered what he still intended to do and these days were the worst -- the most aware, of his suffering and the earth's, so he had to do anything he could to clear the weight on his shoulders. He drug his paws past a lakeside and approached the borderlands of a forest with extreme caution. When scent of the pack tickled his nose, he stopped with a quiet sigh. He would go no further. Even being this close prickled his pale coat with unease, but he reminded himself he had business here as he darted his eyes around. It was necessary.

He took a tired moment to catch his breath before howling out a reedy note requesting the attention of @Cicero, meanwhile hoping no one else would get nosy and that the oddly-marked male was nearby. Inari was already feeling uneasy about speaking to one wolf, he did not wish for an entire pack breathing down his neck like this. But for now, all he could do was wait and hope for the best.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
lay your hands on me while i'm bleeding dry - by Inari - May 30, 2016, 04:54 AM