Hushed Willows Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Pack Activity 
This is a mandatory meeting thread for everyone in Marauder's Keep. I'll try to keep it short! Come on down to meet Tambourine! I'll reply again once everyone has popped in. Shouldn't take more than ehhh, two - three rounds? We'll see what happens though. @Tambourine @Stark @Trick @Teagan @Kunik @Nova Rose @Captain

It was time to show off her son to the pack in the proper way, and to move him out from the cramped den-cave in to the cavernous Crook; she watched him sleep though, for a little while. Waited until he woke of his own accord. All the while, Octavia was thinking of other things - her mind busy as it played over her conversations with the various members of the pack, with Stark, and then her mind wandered to Warbone. She had not seen him in so long. His adventure outside of the packlands must have been a difficult one - perhaps he had found something better and moved on? Or maybe he was out there in the wilds, injured, lost, alone. Could she spare someone to go out and look for him? A thin plan began to form in her mind; more of a fanciful notion than anything else. She thought of sending Nova Rose out to find Warbone, because that would get the pesky old woman out of the way for a while — but then her son began to murmur and kick, and he was waking up.

Tambourine, she spoke down to him, her voice sweet and filled with love, Come on now, I have a surprise for you. It wasn't the same kind of surprise as the gift Stark had brought, but it would no doubt bring a big smile to her son's little face. When he was up on his feet she gave him a few quick licks to the face, cleaning off any debris or drool from his slumber, and then ushered him out of the den-cave in to the atrium of the cavern. Once there she observed who was around - and as there weren't many, the mother ducked out of the gaping entryway and then canted her head back in preparation to call out to the wolves of the pack. It struck her though just as she lifted her head - Warbone wasn't here. He hadn't been here for so long that she'd been managing things on her own, which meant this wasn't just a pit-stop for her anymore (not that it ever could've been; she had a son to think about, and they couldn't just up and leave this place). This was her pack

So when she pulled her head back again, this time she called for her wolves. She summoned them forth with such gusto that she surprised herself; and then as her voice faded in the air, she turned and marched back to her son's side. Are you ready? You'll love this, I swear. Her tail fanned behind her happily, and she looked to the cave mouth with great expectation.
Messages In This Thread