Broken Boulder The Bountiful Famine
The Laughing Disciple
4 Posts
Ooc — Derk
Lokk watched as the dark wolf named Orkan began eating his half of the jack-rabbit. Orkan seemed to have something in his soul that was as dark as his coat. Lokk couldn't tell if it was a dark past, or a vengeful soul. His inabilaty to read wolves was still limited due to his immense hunger. Orkan asked for his name, but he was momentarily silent as he began wolfing down his half of the rabbit. The stringy meat and salty blood began to fill his frame with energy once again.  Finally he consumed enough to let out a belch and an answer.
   "Oh," he said as he let out another belch, "pardon my heathen manners. My name is Lokk, Lokk Lawborn. It is no secret why I am here although the truth may be...enlightening."

Lokk guffawed loudly at his own joke but stopped as he was not sure if the dark-coat would understand his laughter.
    "I am on a mission. I was sent her by our wolf ancestors to teach the Wolf-Law that our brothers and sisters have forgotten. My family has preached the law for generations until a certain...event... has landed the duty upon myself. I am hoping that there are more of our wolf siblings here in these 'Teekon Wilds', yes?"
Messages In This Thread
The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 02, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 04, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 04, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 08, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 21, 2016, 09:22 PM