Broken Antler Fen You Listen To Them. It Works
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry nodded vigorously, recovering quickly from his small daze. At the sight of the two mates, he had slipped into a sort of trance at the thought of one of his own. "Yes, beyond well!" His tail wagged gently behind him, complimenting the cheerful gleam in his gaze. "The fen has been nothing but hospitable since I first joined. I'm glad to see that it won't be so weakened before long - the famine seems to be coming to a final conclusion. Thank goodness - I can finally collect more than a morsel a week." 

Embry shifted so that the mates could stand without his bodice between them, feeling rather clumsy as he slipped around to other side of Aduin. Nevertheless, he kept his jaw set and a cheerful gaze ever-present throughout the awkward maneuver. Upon settling comfortably a few feet away, the blonde male lifted his optics toward Brandy's wound with a mixture of interest and concern. The friction in the air had been quite palpable since her arrival, and he wondered whether it was the notion of her wound or something else. He didn't wish to press if it wasn't just her wound. "How is your wound, Brandy? It's healing up pretty well, right? Who generally treats it?" His bombardment of questions were unintentionally rapid in fire. He knew it was similar to that of Aduin's, but he couldn't help but wonder whether there was any way he could help.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
You Listen To Them. It Works - by Nevouku - June 06, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Embry - June 06, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Nevouku - June 06, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Brandy - June 15, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Embry - June 17, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Nevouku - June 17, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Brandy - June 17, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Embry - June 17, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Nevouku - June 17, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: You Listen To Them. It Works - by Brandy - June 21, 2016, 07:23 AM