Moonspear Now I just sit in silence
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia gazed at the ground unflinchingly when the alpha female seemed to scrutinize her. Her eyes oppupied a dead place in the ground, and while her stance was submissive, she made no move otherwise. When the female, after a moment, spoke, Althaia looked up  fraction. For a moment, she wondered if the dark-pelted womans question had been one of empathy. But no, she probably only wanted to know when the pale female could begin work for her and Charon. What exactly was this work to be? Hunting, fishing, or simple, menial tasks? 

In response to the woman's queery, she shifted slightly so that her hind leg was in view. The wounds from Dash's teeth had scabbed over, and seemingly begun to heal. Her ankle, however, was swollen and tinged a bruise-like colour, and she suspected she had broken one, if not more of the tender bones that made up her ankle. She could be wrong, however, and needed the assistance of a true healer was she to recover correctly.

"Better, ma'am." she said evenly, though bitterness leached into her words. She had not seen the alpha in days, and the last things she remembered were threats and snapping muzzles from this woman. They could have let her go, she could have replayed them in some way. But no- now she was stuck as a Thrall.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 01:16 AM