Moonspear And his four walls declared him insane.
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Private 

Green orbs gleamed in the still night air, as a single pale femme trod into the small clearing. Bones stood out from the thining pelt that had lost it's shine, and an ugly would encircled her ankle. Wiry muscles moved beneath her pelt as she walked evenly into the meadow, having become used to the limp she carried. The moon above beconed her to use her voice, to belt forth a melidious sound of yearning and loss, but she ignored this and remained silent as she gazed up into the sky. Her muzzle twitched as she recite the names of as many stars as she could see, something she had taken upon herself to do nightly. She could scent rain on the horizon, and clouds painted the sky like ugly bruises. 

Her pale green gaze moved from cloud to cloud, seeing the dimmed stars hiding in thier veil. Her ears were perked, alert, and her stance was unusually still. Perhaps, in a better time, she would be considered beautiful, but the famine had ravaged her already thin body and the predicament that she found herself in did no wonders to her emicated body.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
And his four walls declared him insane. - by Althaia - June 12, 2016, 02:26 PM