Firefly Glen Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched the young pup that seemed to start talking more, though it was clear that she was very young. It shocked him to hear that her family was dead. It must have been the famine. How terrible. Sebastian instantly felt bad for her. The young male nodded slowly, trying to tell her that he understood. He wanted to hold her close and tell her that it was all alright.

"Well, Odette. I do have a pack, in fact. I am the alpha of Broken Antler Fen. We live south from here in the lowlands," he explained to her, his pale eyes on her, though not in a threatening way. The male pushed himself to his feet and crossed the stream so he could sit next to her and lick off some mud on her cheek. She had looked at him with such a hopeful glance that he could not even reject her. "Tell you what. How about you come with me to my pack. We don't have much food yet, but the greens are returning so I think more prey will show up soon. I have a mate called Pearl, she is really nice. Then you can come and live with us. Would you like that?," he offered her.

Sebastian normally might not offer her such a thing, because it could be terribly creepy but he believed her when she said that she lost her family, that she was all alone. He didn't want to say that he would be a her new dad, that might be disrespectful. But if she would see him like that later on he would not mind. "We have a big family pack. We all sleep together so you won't be alone again," he assured.
Messages In This Thread
Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 18, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Sebastian - June 20, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 20, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:37 PM