Silvertip Mountain I'm as real as you are
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita went to sit nearer to the others as Grayday invited them over. "S.I.L.L.Y? Well, it's quite the opposite," she managed to grin, liking how Gray tried to lighten the mood a bit. They could all use a bit of that, and that was referring to the whole pack in general. She listened as Gray spoke, her head tipped downwards as a sign of respect. He had probably been through a lot, and she thought it was right to sympathize.

Anita looked up as Grayday finished his statement. Assuming she was going next, the she-wolf sat up a bit straighter. "My name is Anita, as you probably already know. Like Gray, I've been having a tough time adjusting, but it's not too bad," Anita figured her troubles weren't as large as the other two's, since it wasn't always on the top of her mind. "I was a lone wolf for the most of my life, had those kind of parents who didn't think having a kid would mean taking care of it," she laughed lightheartedly.

"Adjusting to pack life has been a bit difficult, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it," she spoke, thinking of Ezekiel. Did he always have to make things more difficult? The answer was yes. Anita had arrived more to comfort the other two, and didn't really expect to be inquired about her own problems. They were mostly being resolved by her own self, so Anita decided to let Phocion speak. She was curious about what was on his mind.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 23, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 11:41 PM