Phantom Hollow i'll see you soon under yellow moons
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Private 
Menta was far from her new packlands, but she had finished off a great day of exploration and taken in so many new sights and sounds. Day was shifting into night, however, and the cream wolf sought out the peace and quiet she so desperately needed every night in order to sleep. Back at her birth pack, evenings had been full of pacing and a racing mind -- now that she was a claimed wolf again, she found her new lair to be cozy and serene. Out of pack territory, the sun set as her joyful desire to explore turned into a mission for peaceful land. She would need to spend the night away from her new home again.

And so Menta found herself here, knowing it was perfect as soon as her footsteps started to echo almost too loudly back in her ears. The sky was dark here, save for the moon and a few twinkling stars up above, and the wolf sat beside a sloppy make shift little burrow she intended to curl up in. For now she curled up her tail around her rump and peered up at the skies, clearing her mind so that she might focus on the night sky and wind down from her big day.
Messages In This Thread
i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 23, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 24, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 04, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 05, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 06, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 12, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 14, 2016, 11:04 AM