Two Rivers Isle i learned the voices died with me
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
For @Burke and/or @Malice :0

There were new scents in Two Rivers Isle: scents that hadn't been there when Arturo had departed from the territory he had grown attached to and had sought to claim for himself and his empire. He scouted for other locations, of course, but this was the place that spoke to the gangster. Apparently, as it would turn out, he was not the only one that it spoke to. His hackles bristled along his spine as he strode through the forest, detecting the scents of adults mixed with those of children. Very young children. He had left the territory only for a week or so ...but it appeared as if this had been enough time for it to catch the attention of another. They had more than he but this did not deter nor frighten the Fearghal monarch; and he was not as alone as he appeared, he reminded himself. He had struck a deal with the sea titan Skellige, after all.

Yet despite the ferocity that burned within the depths of the fiery red-orange gaze of the coywolf, he loosened his tense shoulders with a few rolls as he moved towards the woodland's heart, his fur still damp from crossing the river. He was a business man, after all. This could simply be another transaction and if it couldn't be resolved through negotiation...then, well, the gangster knew how it ended largely depended upon what happened within the next moments (hours?) to come. Yet surely if he could twist his meeting with the sea titan that had been hell bent on eating either the vole he'd caught that day or Arturo himself then he could surely strike a deal here, as well; but Arturo was not arrogant and did not dwell upon any sort of impending victory. Time would tell.

Arturo's steps drew to a cease and when he reached the woodland's heart he tipped his head back and let out a summons to those that would call themselves their small band's leaders.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 24, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 28, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 12:51 PM