Redhawk Caldera I need somewhere to begin
122 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
ooc: happens within a subjective reality of Peregrine's mind. Maybe it's for real, maybe not...

It all begins with a pitch black darkness, pleasant nothingness. No sounds, no images, no senses. Just particles floating around in a chaotic movement, peculiar neverending dance. Then they assemble and a thought forms. I think, therefore I am.

The scenery suddenly bursts, nothing turns into shapes, colors and noise and there you are left standing in a vast green meadow, grass is tall, flowers are in full bloom, you hear the distant buzz of the bumblebees and the grasshoppers playing their violins. Birds are singing... you can feel the life around you. Living, breathing, it's heart beating. 

Should you choose to lift your head up you would see that the sky is not the regular blue shade. There are myriad of colors there, changing and shifting, reminding you of Northern lights in a bright daylight. Should you choose to look ahead, you would see a forest in a distance and hear voices singing. And before that, there is an old, magnificent oak tree, it's roots going deep in the ground, it's tall branches connecting with the sky above. It is emitting a faint golden light.

And should you watch carefully, you would see a tiny figure sitting under the tree. A bit taller than he had been, when living, a bit better fed than in the last weeks of famine. The bite marks on his neck beneath the tawny fur are barely visible, but his golden eyes are full of spirit and they are eagerly scanning the meadow. The pull towards the forest is strong, but he has a feeling that he has to wait. Not yet, not yet...
Messages In This Thread
I need somewhere to begin - by Peter - June 24, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 24, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peter - June 24, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 24, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peter - June 24, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 25, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peter - June 28, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peter - July 02, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 03, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: I need somewhere to begin - by Peter - July 03, 2016, 02:44 PM