Silvertip Mountain Take the new road
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Scouting thread for @Niita!

It was exciting; the mere thought of going on an expedition was something Anita was looking forwards to. The she-wolf sat near to the pack's boundaries, wondering where she wanted to go. To be frank, she had no idea. Though she had many the trip as a lone wolf, Anita was unfamiliar with the new responsibility of respecting other pack's borders. Trespassing was the last thing she wanted to do, especially since she wouldn't be able to defend herself too well.

The crimson female pondered over how far she wanted to travel. Somewhere not too far, but still quite a distance. She settled for staying in the Great Bear Wilderness, seeing that it would still be far enough for her.

She had no idea what they would be expected to find. It could be from herbs to valuable information, two very different things. Besides the notion of going on an expedition, Anita didn't really know that much about scouting trips. She decided to howl for Niita, hoping she had the right to do so. Niita was probably already expecting her to call her, since they had discussed it earlier. Anita sat, waiting to see if the white she-wolf would arrive.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Take the new road - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Take the new road - by Niita - June 29, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Take the new road - by Anita - June 30, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Take the new road - by Niita - June 30, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Take the new road - by Anita - July 01, 2016, 07:23 AM