Sleeping Dragon there should be stars for great wars like ours
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The dark woman then suggested that she could bring the child outside to be examined. While Glu wanted desperately to catch a sight of the youngsters, he refrained from the suggestion. The coywolf was not yet in a place where he could so brashly make remarks such as that one. Instead, he offered the inky woman a better alternative. “If we do this correctly, you may not even have to remove him from his mother’s side,” the coywolf spoke with a curling smile.

The other female – the woman unknown to him – seemed to suggest that the pup would be fine as long as he did not have an allergic reaction to one of the herbs. This was accurate, and so the skeletal male nodded his head and swished the stub of his tail a bit. “I can retrieve the herbs and return. Once I am back, make sure they are chewed up into a salve… but my recommendation would be to put the salve on the mother’s teats. Once the boy should try to feed, he will be getting the herbs alongside his regular meal,” Gluska then suggested, dark lips curling as if to suggest that it was a relatively intelligent idea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there should be stars for great wars like ours - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 06:50 PM