Blackfoot Forest I think you are the moon
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
If she had known the man had been stalking her, she did not show it. The lithe halfbreed lazily made her way through the foliage, pausing every so often to push away roots to reveal the ground underneath before snorting with irritation and continuing onwards. She sought a particular herb — among other things — but she wasn't sure she would find it here. It seemed like a bountiful forest when she first arrived, though perhaps she ought to seek out other territories if she was to find this plant. It would be easier now that she had a place to at least come back to.

The tall figure that emerged from the bushes caught her by surprise, and her eyes widened for a moment before she regained her composure, features falling into a polite smile. He held his head high and seemed to command a certain level of authority, though if this was either from a high ranking in the pack or simple arrogance, she could not tell. She had an inkling, though...

The female let her own head drop, dipping in a respectful bow and looking up to catch the stranger's molten gaze. "You aren't like the others of this pack," she said in a soft voice, an interested but mischievous glint in her eye.
Messages In This Thread
I think you are the moon - by Lilith - June 30, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Lilith - July 02, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 04, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Lilith - July 08, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 09, 2016, 02:09 AM