Blackfoot Forest I think you are the moon
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
A quiet settled between them, one which the stranger only broke to offer a statement that hinted at a not oft used voice. She tilted her head slightly, her polite smile spreading further as her assumptions proved correct. It wasn't a feat, however, to guess that this wolf was not one of this forest. Where the others of the pack held an amicable aura and their eyes glowed with warmth, this man's were anything but. She looked to the shaggy fur at his neck with a bemused smile. His appearance alone was telling.

She herself blended in quite nicely, what with her slight, unassuming build and well-kept coat, though her intentions clashed with the softness of the wolves and forest here. Perhaps she could make a useful friend out of this stranger.

She hummed in response, keeping her eyes on his form. "You usurped the Alpha here," she stated after a pause, firm in her belief that she was correct. The pack was small, and she was sure that none of the others had it in them to take the helm in such a hostile way. She added quickly, "my name is Lilith."
Messages In This Thread
I think you are the moon - by Lilith - June 30, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Lilith - July 02, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 04, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Lilith - July 08, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 09, 2016, 02:09 AM