Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Since the pack meeting, Brandy had been even more distant than usual. Still spending her days wandering across the fen and talking to those she met, of course, but she no longer hunted that could be explained by the bandage still on her leg and her interactions were often short. Her lemon eyes no longer sparkled as she trotted about the fen, but instead were dull and usually focused on the ground. Ambrosia still wasn't back, but her daughter sure hoped she was having fun, knowing that soon she should be coming home. It'd been around two weeks, right? 
Even Aduin saw little of his mate, who had been spending nights alone in their regrown grotto den. Questions liked to bounce around in her head before she nested down for the night, and because of that, she assumed, night terrors plagued her sleep. She'd been woken up multiple times from crying, or being scared awake by the intensity of her dream. What they were about, the copper girl remembered fleetingly. Like shadows, the memories floated just out of her minds reach. How was she supposed to make them better if she didn't know?
No doubt, Sebastian or Pearl or even Aduin would find her, question her, tell her to come sleep in the Cove again. She was worried about waking someone, and more often than not the contact made by those she slept around usually her black and white mate woke her up and scared her even more. 
Pressure, the only way she could describe it, had been building on her heart for the past few weeks. Her energy levels had been through the roof since she'd started restraining herself, for Aduin's sake, but never before had she been so sullen and, well, QUIET. Why she did not know, but she could tell that something needed to change.... But what? 
Tonight, just after the sun had sunk below the horizon, Brandy paced circles around the clearing that homed her den with Aduin. Her ears were splayed on each side of her head, dangling low, and her tail nearly dragged in the dirt behind her. Her body was low to the ground as she slunk in circles, head down and dull eyes focused on where her paws placed themselves. 
To whoever wants to deal with Brandy being hysterical and possibly a little crazy :3
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM