Redhawk Caldera you are my sunshine
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The ink-spot was proving to be something of a trouble child. When she wasn’t wriggling about in her attempts to bother her equally-wiggly siblings, she was doing her best to try and wiggle away from her mother as she could. The little girl’s eyes had not yet opened and her limbs were still little strings that would flap wildly about with no real rhyme or reason.

There had been a lot of commotion in the den since their birth; visitors and family alike had come to see and marvel at the special little babies. While Lucy was not at all aware of her many relations, the vibrations that could be sensed from their voices had come to be comforting to her. When things grew quiet was when she found her youthful little body growing restless. With dad out of the den and mom sleeping peacefully alongside her babies, the inky Blackthorn began to worm her way from the warmth and safety of her mother’s stomach.

Once she had gotten more than a foot of distance on her stubby limbs, the ink-spot became quite chilled. She had not realized that wobbling about would pull her away from the warmth of her mother. With a pitiful little squeak, the pup attempted to adjust herself and ended up becoming very distressed. She was not aware of her older brother's happy face peering in on them. 
Messages In This Thread
you are my sunshine - by Eljay - July 01, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lucy - July 02, 2016, 01:09 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lagan - July 02, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Eljay - July 04, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lucy - July 04, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lagan - July 05, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Liffey - July 10, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Eljay - July 12, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lucy - July 19, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lagan - July 20, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Eljay - August 17, 2016, 04:46 AM