Horizon Ridge Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud smiled at the greeting it was nice to feel cared for, she returned the gesture to the other. Happy to have a friend, as she was certain come the time that she began to show if she was carrying would be the time that she would lose many friends, perhaps even her home or her life.

Thistle cloud sighed and answered the question softly "Yes I have a good nights rest will do wonders. I plan to appeal to Pump's kinder nature I suppose and request that I am able to keep them, though I will need help I've never been around pups before in my life. However, I am also willing to accept the consequences of my actions and if she wished my life or their life forfeit though it will be painful I will accept it. Thistle Cloud knew this, she had done a great injustice to her pack mates and to herself and she knew making adult decisions she would need to accept the adult consequences.

Thistle Cloud took a moment to study the others pelt, "yes I sometimes forget that you and Bjorn are from the cold areas of the world. Was Kennedy alright last night?
Messages In This Thread
Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Thistle Cloud - March 29, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Nuka - March 29, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Nuka - April 02, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Thistle Cloud - April 04, 2014, 04:01 PM