Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr watched the exchange between Caiaphas and Lusca, surprised when the sea queen actually allowed her to go scouting for them. Caiaphas had always kept the woman close, though less of a dear friend and what appeared to be more of a prisoner to Kjalarr. Though having one of the others go with her wasn't a bad idea the idea of her trying to make a break for it had occurred to Kjalarr and as she picked Bain the Viking wasn't so sure that the young coywolf could keep her from it, if that was truly her intent. Yet, they went off as Caiaphas settled at his side. He glimpsed down at her once before he squinted in the direction the small scouting party had gone. Kjalarr would have rather Lusca had taken Slancio or himself, Devin even perhaps; but there was naught to do about it now and he did not give voice to his concern. So, Kjalarr simply shifted his weight, his ears alert for their call, for waiting seemed all they could do at the moment. Hopefully, it would come soon and not keep them all high with anticipation.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Kjalarr - July 10, 2016, 05:30 AM