Silver Creek Will you wait in the stars for me?
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Pack Activity 
Pack Hunt!  This is not mandatory, but anyone looking to get their wolf a Hunter trade would be more than welcomed.  Although the Pack Hunt will ultimately end up in failure due to this roll.

The hunt had been planned for today and Spring was ready to carry that deal out.  All morning she had searched for some prey that was worth the time of a pack hunt, now it was late afternoon and she had found something, a grand bull elk.  She had her doubts about catching it, but it was injured as it had a wound on it's left side.  Still the animal was powerful and would be hard to take down.  Yet... Spring wanted to at least try.  She let a softer howl drift into the air, to anyone who was a full member of Silver Creek (@Laika, @Casmir, @Shreya, @Amber, @Indra, @Laurel) to meet her here if they were hungry and ready to take down a bull elk.  The only reason that she called Indra and Laurel though was in case they wanted to watch the hunt to help them get an idea before it was their turn to join the pack in the hunt.

Then after this Spring waited for the pack, luckily the bull elk had not spooked and ran off by her howl, but the animal seemed a little more on edge than before, prepared to flee, so she and any other wolf of Silver Creek would need to be careful when they tried to catch it.  Spring was about twenty feet away from the bull elk, but she could still see it grazing, glancing up every once in a while.  A plan began to form in the Alpha's mind as she waited for her pack to show up.
Messages In This Thread
Will you wait in the stars for me? - by Spring - July 04, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Will you wait in the stars for me? - by Shreya - July 05, 2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Will you wait in the stars for me? - by Amber - July 05, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Will you wait in the stars for me? - by Spring - July 31, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Will you wait in the stars for me? - by Amber - August 07, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Will you wait in the stars for me? - by Spring - August 11, 2016, 10:56 PM