Golden Glade Finest Success
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
T_T Damn. One more gone.... Just gonna wrap this up here....

Shalon stepped forward, blocking the view of Darsal as she took his attention. She apologized first, something Charley dismissed with a flick of his tail and a shake of his head. 
                 "Don't be sorry, Shalon. You two went together, which is very good, and I hope I'm right to assume that nobody knows about us past our name and where we are. To top it all off, you've added to our caches."
It was then her belly rumbled, and Charley gave a weak chuckle. He was beaming with pride at his packmates for strengthening the Court in his temporary vacation deep in the stone tunnels. They would be within the tunnels before long, he was sure of it. 
                            "Go ahead and take that other one to share between yourselves. I'll share the other with @Aspen."
He didn't stay long, feeling the throb in his head from even the small amount of light. He stepped forward, eyes closed against the sun, and grabbed the lamb before turning and vanishing down the tunnel with a parting bark that was partially muffled.
Messages In This Thread
Finest Success - by Darsal - July 07, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Shalon - July 07, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Alder - July 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Shalon - July 24, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Alder - July 25, 2016, 12:06 PM