Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
A ripple among the ranks had caused her to become more in tune to the inner workings of the pack, the talk and the whispers rather than the opposite. Rebekka had not cared so much about her rank, it was afterall, just a title. What meant more to her was the effort she put in to the pack, it's well being. More specifically, Heda's well being. As far as she was aware, all was well. But she knew the truth of her own short comings, what had she done to prove she was worth their time? No enough. Her trade was almost finished, only time was her enemy at that moment. 

As she nears the group, she lowers her head, exposing her neck in the commander's direction. In their last meeting, Rebekka's honesty had proven to be less than desired, she only hoped Heda would not hold it against her. There are a few wolves she does not recodnise, and some of which have managed to slip their way past her on the ranks. That would not happen again. She waits for the news Heda has brought them together to hear.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Rebekka - July 14, 2016, 04:55 PM