Sleeping Dragon buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
here, have a fierce grounder princess. :0 anyone is welcome! gyda will be pp'd so don't be shy! <3
Eske's legs were unstable beneath her, wobbly and her small legs trembled from her own weight as she slowly began to push herself up. It had been an accident of rolling onto her back, letting out a sneeze all over Gyda's muzzle (oops) before she rolled back over, a series of playful growls having left rumbled in her throat. It had been instinct to try to push herself up and before Eske truly understood what she was doing she was struggling to lift herself up. Her limbs were uncertain but she was not. She was concentrated, her eyes on her small blobs of paws. There was no reward to be found if one was not willing to take the risk ā€” a motto that the Grounder Princess would come to live by. Unlike when her eyes had first bloomed with magnificent light and nightmarish shadows she did not cry. There was nothing terrifying or ugly in progression: this was merely another milestone.

Eske had managed to get herself to sit up on her bottom, her tail wagging behind her as her bum plopped on the ground. It was a start, but Eske was not willing to take what she'd accomplished and give up. Grounders didn't give up. Her tongue drew across her lips before she attempted again, shuffling her back paws against the rabbit fur beneath her as she attempted to stand once more, letting out a strangled shriek of protest when she felt Gyda's reassuring and supportive muzzle against her spine. Don't help me! She wanted to do this on her own; she needed to do it on her own. Gyda withdrew, watching pensively as Eske tried again.

She had just accomplished a wobbly stand. ā€œGood job, my little spear of the Gods,ā€ Gyda's proud words were still only interrupted as useless adult babble to the Grounder Princess but she was slowly learned to decipher different tones. She knew which one meant she was in trouble and which one was praise. This was a praise. Her fur of her chest fluffed a bit until something bumped her and her careful balancing act was brought to a halt as she toppled to the ground. Instead of letting out her customary banshee wail the fierce Grounder Princess let out a frustrated growl and made to attack whoever and whatever it'd been, her sharp milk teeth ready to sink into the culprit in retaliation.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by RIP Blodreina - July 09, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 12, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 13, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 18, 2016, 12:51 AM