Blacktail Deer Plateau Flawless
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye woke with a start, gasping for air. Owls appeared everywhere in sight in her dream. First, it had been one, perched on the branch of a tree. It's eyes were yellow, until it turned its head around, showing red orbs. Suddenly, a mass of owls moved in around her, backing her into a corner and making her feel suffocated, all with those red eyes, The ones her brother had had before, and the ones she imagined she'd had before.

Shaking, Hawkeye carefully rose inside of the den. She moved forward, not acknowledging whether her mate was there or not, and pulled herself through the entrance of the den. Maybe walking the borders will help, she thought, since it had always taken her mind off of things before.

The Alpha made a face as she moved, feeling even more awkward and bulky than she had the previous day. Somehow not taking this as a sign, she began to trot, unknowingly, to the altar Lecter had help her readjust.

When she arrived, the black female looked behind herself to see if anyone was watching, then moved through the thick trees to the opening. The place had gone unmolested by any creature, but it was apparent that the rain and snow had moved items. Hawkeye moved certain things back into position, then sat back, staring at the altar, but focused on nothing in particular.

Suddenly, a sharp pain came from her stomach. "Shit!" Hawkeye looked around frantically for a moment before taking a deep breath and laying down. "I've helped my mom many times. I can do this myself," she encouraged herself.

After giving birth, biting off the two pups' umbilical coards, and removing the amniotic sac surrounding them, Hawkeye guided the newborns to her nipples and they began to suckle immediately. She curled her large form around them as much as possible to keep the two warm.

Before long, Hawkeye raised herself up and gripped both of the small pups in her mouth. The exhausted Alphess moved through the forest toward the den. When she arrived, she gently placed the pups down, laying next to them in a state between awake and asleep.

"Wait until I tell your father that we had two girls..." Hawkeye mumbled with a small laugh before drifting to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
Flawless - by Hawkeye - March 31, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Flawless - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 31, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Flawless - by Hawkeye - March 31, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Flawless - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 31, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Flawless - by RIP Tytonidae - March 31, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Flawless - by Junior - March 31, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Flawless - by Pied - April 01, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Flawless - by Atticus - April 01, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Flawless - by Blue Willow - April 04, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Flawless - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 08, 2014, 08:46 PM