Bramblepoint can you hear me now?
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
All Welcome 
all welcome!!
The boy was no longer a boy. Well, at least in mind. The she wolf that had ushered him to safety had soon grown his closest companion, traveling without the eyes of a a pack watching closely. He also learned that the she wolf was infact not a she wolf at all but a coyote. Such a thing never existed at the mountian, although slowly but surely, all memory of his morbid puppy-hood at that place was evaporating from his consious. These days, he thought little about his once tight knit family, but now of where his next meal would come from. On a normal day, Artemis would catch something for him, just enough to keep his energy up. He would sit in the shadows of a nearby bush and watch as she gracefully look an unsuspecting bird in her jaws, snapping her teeth down to end it's short life.

But she was not his mother.

And she didn't act like she was. He would wander by himself, without her, growing accustomed to his single presence scoping out the oddities of the forest. He had not met any strangers yet, but he was bound to. The life of a lone wolf was free yet he would soon learn it was dangerous. His obvious small size made him defenseless against those who wished to do him harm. While he was ignorant, he was also alert. But besides, he still believed himself to be the greatest warrior ever to roam the forests, for none had told him differently.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 06:50 PM