Big Salmon Lake fishing in the dark
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
@Phiipa I hope this is ok! let me know if you need the location changed or anything :)
He had not seen Artemis in a few days. Had she grown sick of him? Had she died and abandoned him like his father and mother? Or had the Mountian wolves got her, and eaten her whole like they did to his mother and brother? He wandered the woods, yipping longingly for his odd companion. "Artie!" When his call recieved no answer, he screamed louder. Even still, nothing. Maybe she had gone without him. He sighed, sitting down against the dirt of the forest floor. What had he expected? Everyone either died, went missing or got eaten. Artemis the Coyote was no exception. There went one chapter in the messed up life of Stoic Silvertip.

He wandered along, eventually reaching a wide bed of water unlike he had seen before. Without adult supervision, this was bound to get interesting. He ran to the water's edge, dipping his paw in tenderly before crashing his entire body into the chilly lagoon below. He had never swam before, not properly. Zaria had only taken them to the water once before her demise and that was that. This time, he wouldn't drown. His smal paws kicked beneath him, trying to propell himself forward but with hardly much sucess. 

From afar, one would see a tiny head bobbing up and down desperatly in circles, in the shallow edges of the water. A curious sight indeed.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
fishing in the dark - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: fishing in the dark - by Phiipa - July 13, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: fishing in the dark - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: fishing in the dark - by Phiipa - July 13, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: fishing in the dark - by Jackrabbit - July 16, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: fishing in the dark - by Phiipa - July 19, 2016, 07:08 AM