Redhawk Caldera i was gone long before i left
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
<33 eep we can present date it still if you'd like haha my replies will be more prompt.

The child of soot was not a large creature by any means of the word – she never would be. The famine had done enough harm to the growth of her body and the way in which her figure would form… it was only a sad truth. The shadow would not be granted with the powerful figure of a warrior or a vicious hunter; Lucy was destined to maintain the narrow figure and tapered muzzle. This was not too much of a disadvantage for the young girl, though. While she would lack in size and stature, the youngest Blackthorn would find herself with a quick tongue and a sparking personality that could rival even the harshest of fires. The world had granted her many blessings that she would not allow herself to squander. The pack that she had been born into was a strong one with a family mentality that would ensure that she accomplished whatever she had set her mind to. Still, the dark child had some ways to go before she reached that stage.

Flicking the inky tassel at her rear, Lucy took a tentative step outside of the mouth of their family den. Her eyes were sparking with curiosity for this boy who was not yet an adult and still not so much of a child as she or her siblings. His argent gaze did not seem to pose a threat to her wellbeing, but she was not so bold that she would assume he was as safe as her parents or siblings. Still, it did not stop the dark pup from being curious… and when her sense of curiosity had grown strong enough, she made another step to place herself almost outside of the den.

The hushed tones of the boy were strange on her ears, but she pulled them forward as far as she could to capture whatever he might say to her. Lucy’s vocabulary was quite limited, but she could gather the gist of what he was attempting to convey. She canted her head to one side and peered at him with cheerful blue eyes that seemed to spark in the light. “Sto-Jack,” she repeated as well as she could with a soft and childish laugh. It was not quite so simple as Jay was to repeat, but she would manage. If the girl had been any older, it would have been an appropriate time to introduce herself. Lucy did not know the ways of social graces or the politeness of formalities. Instead, she made herself comfortable by taking a seat and curling her tail neatly around at her side. The little girl hoped with all of her heart that this fascinating friend would not disappear.
Messages In This Thread
i was gone long before i left - by Jackrabbit - July 16, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Lucy - July 26, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Jackrabbit - July 27, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Lucy - August 10, 2016, 02:42 AM