Silvertip Mountain If you see her
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Pack Activity 
A quick, non-mandatory, meeting. No rounds, no posting order, but please do not post more than once per 24 hours. 
@Krypton @Ezekiel @Niita @Chaska @Grayday @Reiko @Valette @Phocion @Anita @Nanook @Adeline (she is welcome to come, too!)

He had left his meeting with the Alpha male of Broken Antler Fern and immediately went to the heart of the territory, lifting his head to the sky to call for his pack mates, though it wasn't of urgency. He didn't want them to be alarmed that anything was wrong, but he knew they would want to know an update on Odette. 

He gave them some time to gather, and when he assumed that who was going to come was there, he began to speak. I wanted to let you all know that Sebastian, Alpha of Broken Antler Fern, has just visited me, he started, his gaze going from one wolf to the other. Odette is there, and safe. However... She does not wish to come back at this time. I let Sebastian know that if she changes her mind, or wants us to visit, to let us know, and he said he would. From this moment on, Broken Antler Fern is considered an ally and their wolves should be treated as such. He went silent, then continued. Stoic's whereabouts are still unknown, as Sebastian said he was not with Odette. He knew that might not be easy news, but he figured if he didn't say, they would continue to wonder about him. He looked around, waiting to see if there would be questions or comments.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
If you see her - by Steady - July 16, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: If you see her - by Niita - July 16, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: If you see her - by Chaska - July 17, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: If you see her - by Ezekiel - July 18, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: If you see her - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: If you see her - by Steady - July 22, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: If you see her - by Niita - July 22, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: If you see her - by Chaska - July 22, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: If you see her - by Ezekiel - July 23, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: If you see her - by Steady - July 27, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: If you see her - by Niita - July 27, 2016, 05:40 PM