Firefly Ravine Learning the ABC's
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Sen though anyone is welcome to meet the little, speaking, walking ball of fur!

The little child, who had grown bigger and bigger and with it her courage, blinked open her transitioning eyes. It was as dark as ever in the den, she noticed. Her vision was a lot clearer and her hearing too. She could feel a power growing inside her little body, one that drove her not to fret- but to explore. She yawned softly, giving a look at her mum. Chusi wanted to learn from her, but all mum ever did was say "be quiet". She felt ignored, and longed to see the black form of Zephyr again. A little, bold smirk crawled its way onto her tiny maw. 

Without a second thought, Chusi "sneaked" to the opening if the den. The soft morning sun lit up her dark pelt, and she had to blink a few times to really see all the colors the world had to offer. She wished she knew what to call them, and especially the color on the ground and high upon big wooden spears. It was so soft and up-lifting, nothing like the dark den where she was ordered to stay. She didn't want to stay in anymore.

She waddled, though her pace was faster and her posture more stable now, and eventually stopped near a colorful thing sprouting from the ground. It was a flower, she hoped to learn one day, and near it was a single white butterfly. She didn't know what it all was, but anything was better than staying in the dark with mum.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 16, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 17, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 17, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 19, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 20, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:09 AM