Redhawk Caldera all my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
All Welcome 

Redhawk Caldera was great. He no longer lived in fear of being devoured, he didn't have to starve and he wasn't alone at night. But he did have to keep watch out for The Ferret. Since their meet, Stoic believed he had finally found a worthy nemesis, even though their quarrel was simple play fight. Perhaps, it would grow to something bigger, the boy could not tell for sure. But, Peregrine had promised to teach him how to fight, so one day he could kick Ferret's ass when he wasn't looking. Or, that's what he thought. 

For now, he looked for the older male, hoping he could at least teach him something that day. Or maybe Stoic could ask about his father. While he was now Jack, he still had much interest to learn about the man he never knew. Maybe, he could even be better than his father, if only he knew what his father actually did. The spot where his parents filled in his heart had started to slip away, every day he spent in Redhawk Caldera. His mother was becoming a distant figure, for he could not really remember her face.

His sister, Adeline was un-memorable, for she had always been completely irrelevant to him. 

His youngest sibling, Odette was the easiest to recall, though he could not remember her voice. The other's where a blur, and sometimes at night he could see their faces in his dreams, but then the image would turn to them ripping apart his mother's dead body and he would jolt awake, refusing to think on them much longer. But for now, he happily paced through the green forest, the peak of the Redhawk rock just over the treeline.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns - by Jackrabbit - July 20, 2016, 07:19 PM