The Sentinels [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
I think that's everyone!! Next round ends the 6th. Feel free to break order, but only 1 post per round! <3 Terance and @Sarah are exempt unless they feel it's necessary.

The pale wolf watches as her wolves file in, holding her breath and giving each one a smile and a dip of her head. She was pleased to see Annabel there, glad the newest member had showed up. When everyone settles, she gives a quick glance at Constantine before she stands, letting out a breath and a bark to quiet everyone-- or at least draw their attentions. 

"Hello, Donnelaith," she says, her gaze sweeping over her gathered pack members. "As you all know, Donnelaith is a peaceful pack-- most of our members are Caregivers or an explorer of sorts," she says. She's included in this number, being both, but feels the need to point it out. "While I have no intention of becoming a hostile pack of any sort, I worry about our safety. How are we to keep our borders safe if we are not trained in self defense-- at the least?" She takes a breath, feeling shakey and uneasy. She'd never spoken in front of anyone before, especially this many, and never before had she proposed an idea to anyone. 

"While I don't expect anyone to participate if they don't want to, I would like wolves to train with one another in basic battle tactics and self defense," she gazes to Constantine, hoping she was correctly expressing his concerns. "Please, share your thoughts with me," she then says, relief flooding her body.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts - by Aria - July 30, 2016, 08:20 PM