Verdant Basin made me a believer with the touch of her skin
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
edited this to make it all welcome

The first thing that Ghost noticed was that the lagoon he'd came across in their “stroll” was remarkably blue. The verdant basin was large and there was plenty of green grass and trees. The nearer the pair drew to it the more of the lagoon the wraith could see. There were many scents of large and small game here, almost enough to overwhelm his senses. This was common romping ground for them and this did not strike the assassin as much of a surprise. The lagoon was a temptation. Though he did not imagine it was always so — for hungry predators did tend to come prowling — it had an air of a peaceful place for walks of life to meet, eat and drink their fill. He kept this place in his mind as notable, if for the fact that it appeared to, if nothing else, draw prey.

Curiously, though in his typical quietude he drew up to it's bank and peered into the clear water, brow furrowing just so as his reflection — rippled and distorted as it was — stared back at him. Mercurial eyes set in stark contrast against the dark mahogany of his fur. There was nothing particularly heinous about his face. The Officer had been sure to let his face unmarked. There remained hints of boyishness in his face aged with experience and maturity. He broke the momentary spell he'd put himself in as he tried to assess the face that stared back at him in the water's semi-reflective surface by bending his muzzle towards it and lapping at the fresh, crisp and pleasantly cool water. Fish that had been lazily swimming in it's depths parted and scurried away as he lapped at the water until his thirst was sated. He drew back a few steps from the bank, his head rising as his salmon pink tongue flicked at his black, leathery nostrils before it swiped across his jowls to collect the droplets that had spilled down his chin.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
made me a believer with the touch of her skin - by Buchanan - July 31, 2016, 10:45 AM