Golden Glade Skills She Once Knew
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
All Welcome 
@Charley Pryor all thought anyone is welcome to join! :) @Aspen so I might be claiming my rock hahaha!

Shalon had created a routine for herself, and she followed it almost everyday. Wake up, go for a stroll, get a drink, head out for border patrol, and then head back to her den where she continues to prepare her site of learning. She didn't know when this idea came to her, but ever since her meeting with the youngster from Silvertip Mountain she was looking forward to pack pups. Shalon had never really had contact with pups before, aside from her bother. So meeting Adeline had kick started her desire to teach?! Of all things! She was well travelled and a good listener, she hoped these were skills necessary for a teacher because it was the most she could offer at the moment. She hoped that in time she would be able to teach future warriors of the Court, but that was a long way off. With such a new pack, Shalon doubted there would be any puppies for a little while.

She was just arriving back at her small clearing, her boulder in the center. There was dirt around the entrance signifying her excavating adventures. She had been increasing the size of her den, making it a little most spacious. She had hopes of entering the tunnels soon, but even with that prospect she wanted someplace for herself. Wether she became an Inner Circle member or not she would always have this boulder, where anyone could come find her if they wished. She was always willing to listen, or when words were few she didn't mind taking a few hits to help someone overcome her anger through a spar.

As she jumped a top her rock she silently thought of what else needed to be done. She supposed she should go check on Heartha, but Shalon was she the den mother was fine. Maybe Aspen could use some company, but Shalon wasn't sure if she was feeling better so she would let her sleep. Thinking about it now, Shalon was bored! She had nothing to do! Looking around at the perfect little arena she had found in this small clearing surrounded by woods, Shalon could help but want to spare. After her injuries from Aeronwyn had healed, Shalon realized that she was still lacking in her combat skills. She had been in a few spars and fights since entering the Teekon Wilds and while she had won a few she found herself lacking in the skill she once thought she had. A small sigh enveloped from her maw, maybe she should find someone to spar with. But who?!
so I haven't finished my thread with Aeronwyn yet, so I'm assuming Shalon is going to have atleast minor scraps from the altercation, but I can't be to specific. If it's anything to serious I'll probably have to back date a thread or two, getting help with an injury. I'm not sure if Charley knows about Aeronwyn's encounter with Shalon.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Skills She Once Knew - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Skills She Once Knew - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 03:54 PM