Redhawk Caldera The demigorgon stole my sister
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
AW, maybe somebody Lagan hasn't met yet?

Tiarnach was on edge ever since Lucy was taken. Where had she gone, had the monster eaten her? His natural laid back, lazy state of mind had become more restless and awake. His little heart wanted to go looking for Lucy, but he was too afraid, plus papa was already on the case. He trusted his dad to find her, he held great faith in the man. But him and Liffey were older now, and Lagan missed their little black soot spot. With Elwood exploring more often, and Liffey and mommy alway seeming to be asleep, Lagan found that he had a bit more adventure in him than previously expected. He liked to think he was a rebel, but he was really bad at it.

It was early morning, the sun peaking into the Blackthorn den. The chubby cheeked child awoke with a yawn and a stretch, then prodded gently at his twin's side. Iffy! He 'whispered' loudly, in an attempt to wake her up. This would be the day that he went looking for his sister. He'd worked up the courage, but wanted Liffey to come with. Unfortunately she had other plans, and she rolled over into her mother's tummy fur. Tiarnach flicked his ear in annoyance. Mean Liffey, how could she possibly be more lazy than he? With a sigh the boy stood and exited the den 'quietly', tripping over a rock on his way out.

Once outside, he paused to feel the warmth of the sun against his fur. It felt good. But it was bright, and his now almost fully developed apple green eyes had to squint to keep from being blinded. He grunted at the sun, then got to moving. He ventured out further into the territory, into a forested area. It wasn't long before he got tired, and extremely hungry, and slouched against a rock to rest. He was a decent distance from his den, but not too far that he wouldn't hear his mother's call. It hadn't occurred to him that there might be wolves in their pack he didn't know, but  who knew who he might meet out here.
Messages In This Thread
The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 17, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 17, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 18, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 18, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 18, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 19, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 19, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 19, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 20, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 20, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 21, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 22, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 01:34 PM