Ankyra Sound It's not like I like you or anything...
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Private 
@Bain , backdated to around July the 2th. This is for their trip to the mountains :)))

Ondine, having finally met a man that did not judge her, was excited yet terrified all the same the morning she woke up. She had sort of promised to go with him to the mountains to "conquer her fears" and definitely not get killed by a deadly fall. She trusted in Bain to not let her make any stupid mistakes. She was trusting him her life by going with him, and she was sure he would handle it well. They were, after all, soulmates- in her dreams. This would be their day, and Ondine couldn't wait.

She lifted her muzzle into the air, letting out a call for him. Her voice was as harmonious as always, with a the beauty of the sea carved deep into it. She believed he would recognize her voice, but who knows, maybe she wasn't that important to him after all. Would he not come on their date? What a dickhead move would that be...
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 17, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 05:08 PM