Broken Antler Fen Excuse me, but you've been disqualified
33 Posts
Ooc —
[Fishermen's Fen]

Morning reflected in the crystal clear waters, the temperature still cool and refreshing as the girl made her way to the water's edge. Her fiery orange gaze matched the distant ball that was the sun, rising in a sky filled with wisps of clouds coloured soft purples and oranges. She smiled, for the territory here was beautiful. She especially loved this Fen, with the clearest waters she had perhaps ever seen. Fish swim in the depths, and while being a well rounded hunter, she was not the greatest at fishing, however, was average in her skill. 

Large prey, tracking, was her specialty. She considered herself an amazing tracker, and it was true, for her nose was able to catch the finest scents and track the best prey. Her skill at hunting had been tested and proved time and time again during her years as a loner, she was proud of her skill. Not small, or especially lean, but she was fast and agile, as well as well built and able to perform powerful springs and sprints to catch up to her prey. But now, she did not do any of these things, instead reclining on her haunches by the lake, watching the fish dart below the clear waters.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 19, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 20, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 23, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - September 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - September 30, 2016, 10:31 PM