All, you old-time queens
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
@Kennedy

ooc: I am sorry that it took so long - I have been very tired lately. Hard to write, when all you can think of is hiding under the covers and sleeping.

The stone circle could be described as one of the nature's coincidental masterpieces. It had been a small and empty clearing among the large sequoia trees before the rockslide, but now it was littered with larger and smaller rocks, forming an odd an irregular half-circle with one big, rather flat rock in the middle. Pump had found this spot, while hunting one day and found a special liking for that. The place was quiet and serene and yet held a particular aura that made it different from the rest of the territories.

She had got used to be among people and communicate with them on daily basis, she tried her best not to be unfriendly or curt, because that was, how you held the pack together. Transfering your habit of caring for only yourself to caring for a whole lot, however, was not easy and there were moments, when she needed her alone time. The stone circle proved to be just the thing she needed.

After a late night talk with Nuka, Pump had slept through morning and then taken the gift (badger) to feast on it in silence and solitude. The day was warm and sunny and for once - she thought - she could have a little rest from the daily errands.
Messages In This Thread
All, you old-time queens - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Kennedy - April 07, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Pump - April 08, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Kennedy - April 11, 2014, 03:09 AM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Kennedy - April 12, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Kennedy - April 12, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Kennedy - April 13, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: All, you old-time queens - by Pump - April 16, 2014, 12:22 PM