Hushed Willows It Play TIME!!!!!!!!
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
How does one explain how to woo? Rhodes was caught momentarily, perhaps this wasn't the best first conversation. Oh well! He was here now, might as well set the kid straight. "How do I 'woo'? Is the proper pronunciation for that verb." He corrected first of all, don't want to teach the kid miss information. "Well wooing means when you are trying to win someone over. A girl you might fancy, or a guy, I don't judge. If you like someone and you want to be with them you generally woo them first. Flirt, sideways glances, kind words." Rhodes shrugged, "You try to show them your best side." Sitting on his rear Rhodey thought about his explanation. "Does that make sense kiddo?"

While the kid was still in a very awkward position, one he probably wouldn't use to any real requirment for a few years. "Why don't you come down from there?" Rhodes knew who this kid was, esentially the son of two alphas. But Rhodes really saw him as family, Stark's kid. Even though not by blood. "Why don't we introduce ourself proper?" Sure they had meet at the Crook a few times, but Rhodes wanted to get to know the kid, if only to help Stark.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Tambourine - August 24, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Tambourine - August 24, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Rhodes - September 01, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Tambourine - September 01, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: It Play TIME!!!!!!!! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:36 PM