Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Rising as if he were a dark cloud in the sky, the wolf seemed to appear before her form the tall grasses and foliage below, causing her own form to stop abruptly and stumble. Her eyes widened at the sight of him – betrayed by her nose in to thinking he had passed through before her only moments before, and now she not only felt shame at this realization, but also embarrassment from her reaction.

“H-hi,” she stammered, her own posture like a deer caught in headlights before she tried to recover. The wolf had bright yellow eyes – his dark fur causing them to light up even more. She did not notice the wilting of his own form – instead, she could only note how he had seemingly appeared from nowhere and how large he was in comparison to her own diminutive form. “Sorry. I didn’t see you there.”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM