Ankyra Sound This isn't happening. This can't be happening
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her lips were pulled into a straight line as she waited on Maude to explain the cause of the unplanned meeting. Of course she took note of Caiaphas absence, but had not thought about it too much. She blinked when the truth was revealed, the shock keeping her from any drama-like behavior. Impossible... She breathed out. Caiaphas was so kind and pure- fate had a better plan for her than to die or disappear. There was no way- and yet it was very obvious that Maude had told the truth. 

Ondine let her eyes trail over everyone's face, taking note of their worry and fear. She felt the need to do something- say something helpful and meaningful-unlike Maude-. Her bi-colored eyes ended on Kjalarr, trying to look into his head to find out what he was thinking of. When he finally revealed his plan, she found it to be not comforting at all. She took a shaky step forward, her wound having been cleaned with sea-water and patched up with some herbs she had found. It still looked far from pretty though. Everyone- do not panic. We'll find her- Saltwinter will come out on top of this horrid event. We are strong together- any and all of us. She said in a hopeful tone in her singer's voice. She then turned her attention to Kjalarr, nodding at him understandingly. I'll make sure to gather some herbs for when she does return, fill the stocks for the ones weary from patrolling.  She took her Gamma position seriously, and wondered when the Beta would do the very same. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - August 24, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:02 PM