Silver Creek stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Joining 
Natashe had wandered for a while not knowing where she was going or if she was heading into danger. Somewhere along the way an ever so slightly familiar scent hit her nose, oddly bringing her the sense of home. She followed that scent for a long time, and was bordering on collapsing when the alarming scent of multiple wolves basically smacked her in the snout. She knew in that moment she had stepped over the borders of a pack line. She jumped back over quickly and almost decided to leave when that same scent with it's puzzling familiarity hit her nose. Maybe someone here was an old friend? Or maybe she had run into the owner of this scent? She didn't know but she needed to find out. She howled her presence standing a respectable distance away from the border and say down, waiting for someone to meet her. She wasn't sure if she would join, as it would take an amazing pack to rip the loner right out of her but maybe they knew Spring.
Messages In This Thread
stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way - by Natashe - August 30, 2016, 02:04 PM