Totoka River I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count
33 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
@Alastor & @Zoratto
I think I PP'd a little. No harm done, I promise <3

The life of a loner was exciting, full of uncertainty and adrenaline. Leaving Tortuga was probably the best decision Vixen had ever made, for now, like never before, she felt truly free. It was true, she had found the many silver linings of being the crew bitch, it was also exciting, but it did not compare to the real freedom.

However, it had been way too long fighting starvation and running away from packs like a coward. That was not what Vixen wanted, and she was no fool to think she could survive the cold that was rapidly growing nearer. No, she decided she needed to find a pack at least for the winter, one that did not bore her to death. She'd been eyeing the northerners from afar, but there was nothing striking or compelling about their way of life, and the new southerners were no better. So for now she guards the riven in between, feeding off of what it's waters give her, and luring in brave warriors to take a bath with her in the Tokota.

She sees them from afar, two males of silver approaching her camp, and she cannot contain the excitement. Except she does, and she makes herself most visible by entering the waters, right across their way, and swings her hips like hula hoping to get their swords drawn out on her.
Messages In This Thread
I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 05, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 24, 2016, 03:14 PM